21.12.17

NORDIC CHRISTMAS [1/3]



I love winter in The Netherlands. This year we were so lucky we could come here for our winter holidays. We'll spend time with the Dutch side of the family. Last time it was 9 years ago.
I totally fell into the festive atmosphere as soon as I arrived. I very much inspired by my mother in law home made decorations: her crocheted stars and angels, the felt red reindeer do make the Christmas tree truly adorable. I am planning to make some for my own tree for next year.
Even birds have got their own Christmas cake - as you can see in the second picture.
It is so beautiful that every time I look outside the window and see it in the garden, I feel like I could just have a slice with my coffee.
We play games, bake tiny apple cakes, drink coffee and plan festive meals.
So far so good. How are you spending your holidays?





No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...