8.1.16

HAPPY NEW YEAR

First day after Christmas Holidays I decided to take a day for myself. Went to Forli -a small city nearby my hometown- to see a Photography exhibition.


I love winter walks so I walked from the train station to the Museums, wandering slowly, for once I had all the time I wanted.


A quiet week day and bicycles parked everywhere. Loved the kids ones in front of a primary school.


This is it, I can see it from afar. 


This will be the first exhibition of 2016: Steve McCurry. 
More about it next time and... happy new year everybody!



|||

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...