17.3.15

GEOMETRIC LOVE


Hi If you have been following this place for a while, you know I love geometric patterns. Today I just came across this work from designer Patricia UrquiolaI admired in the past for countless good design pieces and this time she travelled to india to work alongside local people accomplished in traditional methods of embroidery. Something I find very fascinating, especially when re-interpreted in contemporary style. The result is BANDAS’ (BANDS): a collection of armchairs, chaise lounges, cushions and poufs; and also soft flooring solutions, rendered using the lovely practice of needlework. An excellent result and definitely something I would like in my living room.
What about you?








+++ pictures and more info from here



+++ more itsnicehere geometric love here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...