15.3.14

PHOTOGRAPHS, CHILDREN AND A BEAUTIFUL SONG


I was recently kindly asked to contribute a few pictures to an exhibition for a no-profit association dedicated to children. I very happily joined the project -and will tell you more about it shortly.

All pictures need to be taken in a specific place -Piazza dei Colori- where the association is located and operates. Thursday evening I was on location with the other photographers taking part to this. Totally unexpectedly some children playing there helped us out. Their joy, enthusiasm, shyness left a mark on me. It has been a special experience, and definitely looked like it was for them too.

At the moment I took this picture, the girl sitting on the right was singing to me Rolling in the deep by Adele with a really really beautiful voice. She asked if i wanted to hear how good she is at singing. Just like that, a special moment I will for sure remember.





|||



No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...