10.12.13

ADVENT READY?


Hi everyone, how are your preparations for Christmas going? This year december caught me quite unprepared, so I did not make my own advent calendar as planned.

Someone out there made one? Or maybe you got one you use every year? 
Here's a simple idea I've seen at my friend Heidi's: advent biscuits. Make your own favorite cookies, decorate them with icing numbers from 1 to 24, hang them where you like and eat your days sweetly away until Christmas.
Really a lovely idea I think.






|||


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...