17.10.13

OLD NEW PLACES





I like to discover new places in my own town as it sometimes happens when I take friends around for a walk in the old city center.
The shoe shop you see here is definitely a place I would have never discovered if it were not for my friend Lotte, who wanted to buy a pair of warm booties in there. 
It felt so nice inside, with huge mirrors, beautiful chandeliers and super high shelves units. We were told it was once a book shop and allowed to have a little fun taking pictures.
Many white boxes filled the shelves silently where once many books lived on display. 









|||


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...