27.10.13

FEELING INSPIRED

Feeling very inspired by the beautiful project by studio fludd about geology and icecream: GELATOLOGY. Here are just two of the very interesting collection declined in a limited edition of risograph prints.
I'd love them on my wall. I also think they'd be a perfect present to give someone loving icecreams, geology or both ... well perfect for myself then.

Find out more about GELATOLOGY project here and don't forget to have a look at stufio fludd's self publishing collection here.

Pictures from stufio Fludd site.







|||



No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...