4.10.13






Dedicated to my friend, who visited me from Denmark not so long ago and whose birthday is today. We had wonderful days together. Sometimes happyness is as simple as an old friend visiting, especially if you don't see her for a very long time. Would 4 years count as too long to wait? Definitely yes, if you ask me.

Above few pictures from our first day out in town.

1. breakfast in my garden
2.3.4. Lunch at the Modern Art Museum cafe -still a favorite of mine.
5. shopping for earings here
6. a beautiful chandelier in an old library turned shoe-shop

 I love pictures connected to special moments, and love discovering new places in my own town. There will be plenty of both as soon as I can.
Happy Birthday Lotte.









|||




No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...