23.7.13

A PORTRAIT A WEEK 29/52

A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013

E on his first tree climbing experience. The expression on his face showed clearly he was pushing himself to do something that was super fun but also a little scary. Well done sweety, you have been very brave. I love to see you so happy about yourself when you accomplish something difficult.

Thanks to my friend Stefania who took the picture, I have taken many photos on that day as well but this one is simply too beautiful, I had to choose it for my 52 project. Hope it counts.



                                                                                         { Joining in with Jodi's 52project }









|||


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous29/8/13 16:42

    Ciao Stefi! leggo solo ora il tuo commento a questa foto.... beh, grazie!! ..e grazie soprattutto a voi per la splendida giornata!
    baci grandi e a presto! ... a quando la prossima vacanza insieme?
    :)
    Stefania

    ReplyDelete

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...