20.6.13

BEYOND FABRIC
















Some places do have what I call a "special place quality".  One of them is my friend Eduardo's shop Beyond FabricsI promised i would tell about it earlier and here am I to do so. Eduardo and Silvana run the shop and mastered a great selection of vintage fabric and more. If you like textiles and the world around it, you must visit this place in Shoreditch, London.
The shop is in Columbia Road which is a lovely location. I believe it hosts on Sundays a flower market, which sadly I did not see as we visited Eduardo on a quiet day during the week, but enjoyed it never the less. If you visit I also recommend lunch or meal at Brawn near by, here is when we had lunch with Eduardo.

As I said the selection of textiles is excellent, but you'll also find very unusual ribbons, embroidery material, fabric paper dolls, lovely personalized kits to make your own things,  wonderful quilts and much much more. If you are not near by or won't be in London any time soon, you can buy on line as well.
I bought myself a set of beautiful stamps and a bunting kit. Can't wait to use/assemble them and eventually I promise to show here the results.

Follow Beyondfabrics on instagram and facebook to be updated about supply and new material arrivals 







|||




No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...