8.3.13

WORKinPROGRESS & FOOD CRAVING


Hi, it about to be weekend again. Any nice plans?
Here it's grey, rainy, a little uninspiring outside. Right now I am sitting in my studio working but am about to stop and enjoy my friday evening with the rest of my little family. 
Being nearly dinner time, I'll show you 2 hand drawn menu suggestion found on the walls of a japanese restaurant in New York. Can't remember the name, we have been taken there by friends years back. I'd so much love to have both the egg noodle and the maccha drink for dinner. Someone out there also, maybe?

Ok, time for a break now. Will probably continue tomorrow morning with more research and knots drawings. Happy weekend to you all.






|||


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...