19.2.13

CAROSELLO
















Hi everyone!
I have news for all Italian/living in Italy readers: Carosello is back!
You can read more about this tv program from the 1960's and 70's here, if you do not know   it. Carosello will be broadcasted again starting coming march -I have heard.

Will it be as special and followed as the original one was? Surely I have a special connection to this tv show. It was the last one Italian children where allowed to see before bed time. I felt very grown up being able to watch tv with my parents after supper time. I especially have very nice memories about it for its lovely characters that easily entered my imaginary world. 

I post a few of the ones that for me were the cutest ones. Which one did you like the most? Please let me know if you like me were watching every evening this show. 




1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 |





|||



No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...