16.1.13

A WINTER WALK









Hi everyone. As promised earlier I am going to share pictures of the week we are spending in the Netherlands. First walk we did was superb. As anticipated we did find cold and ice. Unfortunately the ice was not quite strong enough to skate on (thus improving my skating skills) also it did not reach the lovely lake near my in laws' house. In the little channels though it was solid enough for birds and beautiful static sky reflections.
I could not stop taking pictures.
Feeding birds was an amazing experience, they came towards us and stormed on top of our heads with no fear.
The light was splendid, I felt like walking inside an old dutch masters' painting.
Winter days and walks like these are one of the reasons why I love The Netherlands so much.




|||


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...