31.12.12

A SECOND LIFE


I love the idea or recycling things, it is always rewarding giving an object a second life, all the more at times like nowadays.
It is amazing what you can do with left-overs of wool, scraps of fabric and old [usually unwanted] pieces of furniture. I absolutely love nr3, and promised myself to make one like it. My plan for next year anyway is to post more about the subject of recycling.

Are you also organizing a dinner for tonight and have more guest than your home is used to? maybe these ideas can come handy :-)
And if there's still room for extra Christmas decorations, have a look at Marta ideas here, here, here and here. She has transformed the simplest of everyday "left-overs" into beautiful things for festive days.

What will you do tonight? I will stay home with a few friends. There still a lot to prepare so I better get going. Have a lovely evening.




x
x x x



.............................................................................................................





2 comments:

  1. Thank you for mentioning me, Stefania! Reusing is somehow addicting. I'm planning to continue it and the pile of rubbish is still growing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :-) same here, it's a good challange after all! Let's see what we'll re-use next...

      Delete

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...