28.11.12

PREPARING a CALENDAR




Can't believe it's nearly December. This year I'd like to make an advent calendar for us to enjoy. I am collecting material and little presents to hide in beautiful boxes my little E will surely be thrilled to open each morning. Are you thinking of preparing one yourselves? Stay tuned, will share more of it soon.


.......




...............................................................................................................................................................

5 comments:

  1. Che brava, Stefi! Che belle idee! ..il mio calendario dell'avvento sarà molto più banale, sacchettini già fatti, riciclati dall'anno prima... solo da riempire! ...aspetto le foto della tua creazione!
    baci
    Stefabnia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOn e' detto, i sacchettini sono carini :-)Ne ho in mente anche io uno con sacchettini...

      Delete
  2. Not really. This end of the year is a bit chaotic though so new ideas are all over the place. I will definitely blog about Christmas and push myself a bit, otherwise it's only work-flat search-sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally understand, actually I am struggling to organize some ideas and finish one for us, but a promise is a promise ;-)
      Looking forward your Christmas posts.

      Delete
  3. And I'm already looking at yours!;) Woohoo! Motivation is easier when I know that you're finding it a similar challenge. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...