11.10.12

ROBOt-05



I just came back from RObot festival [edition 05] tonight, where I've seen Volkwerk Folletto's concert.
Andrea Renzini e Gian Luca Patini explore the concept of lo-fi "sound of everyday life" making music with vacuum cleaners and aerosol machines, stretching from folk to electronics. At roBOt tonight their performance was enriched by Angela Baraldi, one of the best voices of Italian music.

I know Gian Luca from the wonderful days at we associates, where I worked as graphic designer straight after returning from London. Well, I left a piece of my heart in that agency if you ask me, we worked on very interesting projects and clients over there (Cerruti, Max Mara, Unilever Parfums among others) with the highest level of quality, commitment and fun.

It was nice to follow a digital path right up to Luca again and see him in a different environment. I enjoyed the experience: somewhat irreverent yet engaging. 
...And just maybe, fate will lead us to work on some interesting design project together again.





Volkwerk Folletto|band formation
Andrea Renzini: aspirapolvere alfatec AS44, aerosol microflux, massager, armonica, flauto, echo SMW-42. 
Gian Luca Patini: chitarre preparate, elettronica, aspirapolvere type 30022 temozeta star.
 Wud: circuiti analogici, compressori e microfoni, aspirapolvere 72103 piuma parquet. 
Virdo: percussioni, pianola, aspirapolvere rowenta RH600.


{ credits: photo 1|2 me, photo 3 from here }




............................................................................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...