20.9.12

BLuE SKy of hOME



Hey hellooo!! Since I'm back home -most of the times I've been looking up- the sky was amazing.

It has been longer than planned and the longer time ever I spent away since starting this blog. Life was very kind to me this summer and offered yet another chance to enjoy few days with friends on a lovely island [will share about that soon]. I decided to leave my  best friend computer at home, knowing I would be ready for a fresh new start in september. I declare my summer holidays officially over now.

> The fresher new start around here was little E's first day of preschool though! I must say I felt quite proud watching him hold his new big stripey bag for his school things. 8th of september -a day to remember.
Blimey time flies fast, a little man is growing >






............................................................................................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...