30.8.12

wISh liST: JOdy DeLaNGE


 pictures 1.2.3. credits to Ivania Carpio-LOVE AESTHETICS  }
... I like neon color as spot color on a light/neutral palette combination [more here about it]. That's why I was totally amazed when I saw these garnments from graduating 4th year ArtEZ student Jody DeLange. Neon colors are in these clothes totally deprived of any resembrance of the 80's, they somehow remind me of the 60's but have a strong futuristic look that's really appealing to me.
It's so innovative to combine fluo gradient textiles with semi-transparent high tech fabrics, and I love the decorative yet so minimalistic look of tape on the model legs.
I'd love to wear the whole outfit of picture one.

Pictures are from the Graduation Show ArtEZ 2012, wich I came across on Ivania Carpio's blog LOVE AESTHETICS. I do not usually follow fashion blogs but I don't miss hers. I totally admire her unique point of view regardless of main stream likes, her very personal style based on monocrhome white/black and silver and her innovative DIY. Check her out for some inspiration for your house and/or wear.


...


............................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...