29.6.12

oN THe ROad

Sorry for being away for a long long time, I missed being here. How is your summer going? We are travelling around in northern Europe, without internet connection that is. Finding a sim card for abroad was not as easy as we thought, but here am I for a while now.
Most of the time this is the view I get to see: my foot reflected on the camper van window. Beyond that, wonderful views of green fields, pine tree forests, blue skies and even lovely cool rain [sometimes you need that when you live in a country when summers are boiling hot!].
Our final destination for this vacation is Berlin, I cannot wait to get there but we'll make many stops in many lovely places before that; I will try to share as many pictures as i can. In the meantime I enjoy a coffee break. 


                                                     



.................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...