6.6.12

HoLidaY timE





















++++ Yay!!!!!! We are travelling again. On a plane and off the plane direction The Netherlands visiting granma and granpa. Little E. was over the moon for the whole time. Drinking coffee in the airport cafe I was foretasting the nice things ahead of us. Upon arrival it rained and was quite cold -just 10degrees- but I was happy and looking so much forward the coming week.
Sure there will be plenty of things to share. I hope I will be able to find time (and a computer) for my blog: I am travelling without my i-book you see. Not sure it was a good idea..

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...