14.5.12

HEalthy MAy > week 2

Hi, here's my third update on how I am doing about my goals for Healthy May.
If you are new and don't know what this is about, you can have a look here where it all started.
The past week has been good and bad. Having super healthy lunches every day was the most successful thing. Also, it was excellent to re-discover a forgotten friend of mine:  tomato juice with salt, pepper, few drops of lemon and worcester sauce. It's an alternative solution when going out in substitution of alchoolic drinks. Very refreshing, with good nutritional value and super low in calories.











... on the other hand the week has been full of birthdays, birthdays' rehearsals and a few melancholic moments followed by "comfort food"...not so good towards my goals.

 Next week I must concentrate on more walks, something I did not do much at all this week. I have been walking just once, about two hours and I have enjoyed it.

See you next sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...