7.5.12

++++++HEALthy maY > WEEk 1

Remember? 
Hi! here is my first update. In this first half week I only succeeded in my just-one-pizza-per-week goal. YAY!!!! The rest has not been easy.
Sometimes for supper the faster thing to do is cooking some nice pasta, or lovely couscous with vegetables and so the intention of not eating carbohydrates in evening meals goes. 
I could not find time for long walks. Finally in the evening in front of a film, of the computer or of a book, snacks were not always exaclty healthy. But it did not happen many times, luckily.
There was a friend's birthday, which meant celebtrating with a nice meal and wine, and dessert.  My question is: how do you do keep eating very healthy when celebrating or going out with friends? If anyone has good suggestion let me know.
How was your healthy may so far anyway? Drop me a line if you, like me, joined Healthy MAy.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
On the positive side, lunches have been generally very healthy: fresh salad with the best super tasty italian 'datterini' tomatoes, light delicious 'primo sale' cheese, lots of fruit, raw fish or steamed shrimps.
See you next sunday with a new update :-)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


one of the delicious meals at HOlbaek School of Art in Denmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...