15.4.12

4 wORds

Look at this image and try to identify four words quickly in it. Apparently the subconscious will guide you in a specific direction: the words you find describe who you are at this very moment. ---- Here are my words: LAZY - COURAGEOUS OUTSPOKEN - TALENTED. I was surprised as I think they work pretty well for me. 
What about you? What did you see in it?
{ Provate ad identificare velocemente quattro parole in questa immagine. Apparentemente il subconscio vi guidera' in una direzione specifica: le parole trovate descrivono chi siete in questo preciso momento.---- Ecco le mie parole: PIGRA - CORAGGIOSA - ESPLICITA - di TALENTO. Con sorpresa penso vadano piuttosto bene per me. E voi? Quali parole avete visto? }
image reference here

2 comments:

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...