9.3.12

feAR of FaLLing

don't fall down... fear of falling e flying... wake me up, my dream is over
 ... non cadere... paura di cadere e volare... svegliami, il mio sogno e' terminato

I dream of flying, and falling -as many other people I guess- but precipitate is not my recurrent nightmare. Falling in my dreams happens seldom and sometimes it follows a part when I am flying, so it's not too bad. Sleep and dreams do fascinated me. I used to write my dreams down in little books. Do you remember your dreams and have you got a favorite nightmare?
{ Sogno di volare e di cadere -come tante altre persone immagino- ma precipitare non e' mai stato un incubo ricorrente. Cadere nei sogni mi capita di rado e qualche volta segue una parte in cui volo, quindi non e' poi cosi male. Il sonno e i sogni mi affascinano molto. Una volta scrivevo tutti i sogni che ricordavo in quadernetti. Ricordate i vostri sogni e avete un incubo ricorrente? }

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...