27.2.12

sNOw, fEAR and FUn



I was away for a week and I missed being here a lot. It was tough for me being nearly totally unplugged from my computer and my blog these days, but it was also great time. This week was filled with snow * nice strudel * fear * new challanges * red wine * turkish baths * blue skies * love and friends! 


{ Sono stata via per una settimana e mi e' mancato molto non essere qui. E' stata dura per me essere quasi del tutto sconnessa dal mio computer ed il mio blog in questi giorni, ma sono stati
anche molto belli. Questa settimana e' stata piena di neve * srudel * paura * nuove sfide * vino rosso * bagni turchi * cieli blu * amore e amici ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...